Questions

Coordinator
Feb 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM
If you have a question using this library, reply your question on this thread.
Mar 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Hello,

Ican't see any image whether in the sample page here nor when I test the source. What is wrong?
Coordinator
Mar 9, 2009 at 3:17 PM
It could be several reasons,
  • Silverlight supports deep zoom recently, go http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/ and get a new runtime
  • Maybe your video memory is low to run this demo or has a driver problem. Check your new graphic card's driver.
  • Do you see any error message? Can you capture it?
Mar 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I have no problem with deepZoom but with your sample page.

I can use the DeepZoomComposer, see the result in Browser, build and run the application, use other deepZoom samples, …

But if I click on the Link “sample page” I see a white page with a tab “Viewport, ScrollLimit, Preference” in the left bottom corner, but no image. There are no error messages.

I can also use a deepzoomcontainer in my application and it works.

Von: fkiller [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. März 2009 15:18
An: imehlhorn@friesia.de
Betreff: Re: Questions [DeepZoomContainer:47036]

It could be several reasons,

• Silverlight supports deep zoom recently, go http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/ and get a new runtime
  • Maybe your video memory is low to run this demo or has a driver problem. Check your new graphic card's driver.
  • Do you see any error message? Can you capture it?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DeepZoomContainer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email DeepZoomContainer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Apr 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Hi fkiller,

I'm curently testing your control but the wheel is terribly slow ... How can I speed up the Wheel zooming ?

Thanks
Jan 31, 2010 at 7:28 AM
Edited Jan 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM

hi,

its very nice...

one problem i am facing here is i want my deep zoom image to be displayed in place of this map..

i have added my deep zoom image but while running the project i am getting th white page in place of image...

what is problem here??

please reply asap...

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2010 at 7:52 AM
dineshReddyB wrote:

hi,

its very nice...

one problem i am facing here is i want my deep zoom image to be displayed in place of this map..

i have added my deep zoom image but while running the project i am getting th white page in place of image...

what is problem here??

please reply asap...

dineshReddyB,

It's not clear what exactly problem is. Did you try your own created DeepZoom image with basic template?

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:01 AM
Edited Feb 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Hi fKiller,

very very thanks for the quick reply.

I have Created the deepZoom Image by using deepzoomcomposer,and i ve added those images in clientbin(GeneratedImages Folder)with output_xml.

so i taught their is no need to change the source of multiscaleimage.

if u dint understand what my problem is den please suggest me,

how to put my deepzoom image instead of the your(map image) when i have the deepzoom image obtained from deepzoom compose or any methods of changing your  deepzoomimage into anyother  as i am naive to silverlight and also deepzoom i dont have any idea.

Hope u reply asap.

once again thank u for the reply.

Mar 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM

hi....i try deepzoomcontainer in silverlight4 and visualstudio2010..

when change project type to silverlight4 and run project...doesn't work mousewheel....

i really need mousewheel function...

this source working on silverlight3...but don't work on silverlight4.....don't work mousewheel...

do you have any solution?

thanks....

Apr 21, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Edited Apr 21, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Hello,

I have the same problem like dineshReddyB, so i change the source of the MultiScaleImage, but when I wheel the mouse I get a blank page.

So is there any modification to do with the source?